Saturday, March 23, 2013

RedRum

On the search for the best red lipstick for me. Though I love the bright pop of color red lipstick provides, being a fair skinned, freckless, redhead, the perfect tone of red has been elusive.
Here's what I've come up with thus far;

Though it has its detraction's, according to the reviews, I really like the matte aspect of this one.



Rimmel 111- a pretty blue red

L'Oreal British Red- which might be too orange/coral for me.

And finally, I've been thinking about this Mac color forever.....

Russian Red. 
What should I choose????
W


2 comments:

  1. I have had my eye on a good Mac red lipstick for years, so I say go for the Russian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Terrallectualism! Thanks so much for stopping by, I love your blog and writing!
    Willow

    ReplyDelete